Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- 30 people on Drupal.org
- Development, Security reviews, Content strategy, Information architecture, Mobile Site Development, Consulting, Support, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Design, Project Management, Multilingual websites, Theming, E-commerce, Upgrades, Deployment, Multisite installations, Mobile App Development, Site Building, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Planning, 3rd party Integration, Front-end Development
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Religious organizations, Small business, Social Networking, Technology, Travel and Hospitality
- Usual project budget
Ebizon has been in business since 2007 and is growing as an open source web development and consulting organization. Ebizon has a competent Drupal Development team with expertise in designing, architecting, developing, tuning, scaling and conceiving projects in the space of arts, media, entertainment, technology and commerce. We have a development center in Noida, India with team size of 60 employees.
We have emerged as one of the best Drupal service providers in India. Drupal services that we provide includes:
- Drupal Application Development.
- Drupal Support via DruShield
- Drupal Consulting.
- Drupal Design.
- Drupal Hosting (through Amazon Cloud).
- Drupal Performance and Scalability.
Business solutions provided by us:
- Application Design, architecture and QA
- Enterprise Content Management
- Migration, Scaling and Support
- Custom Software Development
We follow best industry Drupal practices and our projects are optimum, secure, readable, well commented, well documented and organized. A quick glimpse of our work:
- Architect-ed and developed world’s largest news site for Children which has over a hundred thousand registered teachers and it has been scaled to 5 million page views a month. The case study was featured on drupal.org homepage http://drupal.org/node/1480464
- Provided scalability and development operation consulting to one of the largest international publishing company. Built an online Education portal for them and helped innovate their ideas in digital space.
- Developed Digital Badging System for one of the oldest non-profit organization of the USA. The digital badging system enable and reward the independent research and encourage participation in science fairs for middle school and high school student researchers, teachers, mentors, judges, volunteers, and the community at-large. Ebizon helped them building and supporting the platform in Open Source.
We have recently been working on Open Badging system in Drupal and released the module: Open Digital Badging. Installation profile is on its way and would be live soon. We have also released the case study on how OpenBadging system was deployed for one of our customers - http://www.slideshare.net/Ebizon/ssp-badgesystem-casestudyver11
We have released Mofluid which is an Open Source Mobile Shopping Cart in Drupal. It is currently on Github - https://github.com/ebizon/Mofluid. Fork it and play with it. We did have few nice production deployments with this code. We plan to move it to Drupal.org repository in the future.
We also released a case-study on how we scaled drupal to 50,000 pageviews per hour that was featured on drupal.org homepage http://drupal.org/node/1480464. One of our colleague also gave presentation on 'Scaling Drupal' the Boston 2010 Design4Drupal Camp held at MIT
She flew all the way from India to Boston for the presentation :)
Some other modules/themes we released:
Open Digital Badging
Mozilla OpenBadges displayer
Iphone Push Notification through Easyapns
Featured Content Slider
Jquery Drag Drop
Blackbaud Netcommunity Single Sign On (SSO)
See the complete list of contribution here: http://www.ebizontek.com/drupalgive