I have the Location and GMap modules working on our current Intranet. I am moving to Drupal Commons v3.1 at the end of the month. I have setup the organic groups with locative information so we can use the groups to represent all of our regions, districts, stores and corporate departments.
In Drupal Commons v3.1, the city/state/zip area displays like KS67205 Wichita, instead of Wichita, KS 67205. I have tried repositioning the locative fields and verified they are in the correct order. I thought it was just Drupal Commons, but I then realized it does not display properly on my other site. On my current site, it is displaying like:
9781 Magnolia Ave
92503 Riverside, CA