Changes since 7.x-2.0-beta1:
NOTE: #1064472 is the big change here. It separates the old field export into two new exports "field_base" and "field_instance". This helps distribution developers export base field definitions and allows users to change field instances without causing the distribution feature to be marked as overridden.
Special care was taken for backwards compatibility. Existing field export features will continue to work and will not be marked as overridden. Instead, in the UI they will be marked as "deprecated". When you export the feature the first time with this new version, the old field export will be removed and the new field_base and field_instance exports will be created. You'll still need to manually delete your features.field.inc file and then clear the drupal cache.
- #1064472 by hefox, mpotter, ezra-g, impleri, mrfelton, gilgabar, jrbeeman | dasjo: Added separate fields from field instances.
- #1954596 by tim.plunkett, mpotter: Fixed broken Features tests.
- #719308 by vinmassaro | joachim: Added Remove orphan module detection.
- #1947708 by sarvab: Fixed Features UI Filter/Clear All Too Slow.
- #1762118 by mpotter: Fixed Revert button causing all features to revert?.
- #1935876 by dkinzer, pfrenssen: Fixed Drush features-export doesn't create feature.
- #1721926 by joachim, impleri | Blackice2999: Fixed Field Instance Export 'weight' - brings me in a Override ping/pong - quotes and no quotes.
- #1776738 by agviu, waverate, haxney, Jaesin | steverweber: Fixed Notice: Array to string conversion in features_get_orphans().
- #1064472 by hefox, ezra-g, impleri, mrfelton, gilgabar, jrbeeman, mpotter | dasjo: Added separate fields from field instances.
- #1588596 by pfrenssen | barraponto: Fixed Notice: Array to string conversion in features_export_prepare() (line 190 of features.export.inc).
- #1855130 by beeradb: Fixed Spelling mistake in module header comments.
- #1852318 by lee20: Fixed Remove debug code (dsm) in features_export_build_form_submit().
- #1839846 by highrockmedia, mpotter: JS Errors after upgrade to Features 2.x-dev.
- #1669720 by bojanz: Fixed Regression in features_flush_caches().
- Allow recursive directory creation when generating feature