Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Added patch to field_collection that allow system to be installed correctly (yeahhh!)
- General error squishing
- Content types and Features driven defaults all exported
- field collections definitions updated
- RestWS SERVICE_ACCOUNT role permission defaults established
- example make file for local development included that has oAuth required library til it clears packaging white-list
- CIS management console added to administration menu at the top
Documentation is pending as well as a screencast showing how to start to take this from 0 to information system but everything is there and installing correctly now. Basically, You have Services, Courses, and some other random things. Services are other remote Drupal stacks which the automated scripts (included in install profile directory) allow you to craft drush command files that will build on those services correctly. Courses are for organization, presentation, data management, as well as course instance (offering / section) management.
The main point of this distribution is to be Middleware to an existing LMS solution as well as a bridge out to the Drupal Suite of Tools Ecosystem. Minor tweaks via code can allow for pointing to non-drupal systems and using this as a data management / middle-ware that bridges LTI calls out to remote services. None of that made sense but will in time. Until then, watch this screencast to get the gist -- https://vimeo.com/60084560