Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download forena-7.x-3.0-beta2.tar.gztar.gz 108.13 KB
Download forena-7.x-3.0-beta2.zipzip 158.7 KB
Since last Beta
- Fixed bug: input filter reverts to filtered html when saving settings
- Added support for removing links in PDF documents generated by MPDF
- Added abilty to reference skin attributes using the "skin" data context
- Added support for defaulting graph attributes in .skinfo file.
The following new features have been added since 7.x-2.x release:
- PDF document generation via mpdf (open source) or PrinceXML (commercial)
- Beans integration allowing forena reports as blocks.
- Menu support - reports can now create menus with url to parametier mapping.
- Views integration allowing a forena report to be used as a view style
- Oracle date format: Now uses more standard date/time that is consistent with date api
- Date API Support: parameters may now be defined as date/times with formats.
- Checkbox Support: report parameters may now be defined as checkboxes
- Drush commands for copying reports and clearing forena caches. (frxcc and frxcp)
- FrxTitle renderer to allow setting of title based on content rendered in the report
- New frx:if tag to support conditional logic in Frx files.
- SVGGraph syntax has been improved for readability.
- New --IF= comments in data blocks to support conditional inclusion of SQL
- niew --INCLUDE= sytax lets you define queries in terms of another query
- Clone and modify SQL data blocks using the new forena_query module.
- frx:renderer="FrxParamaterForm" allows you to create inline custom parameters forms.
- Define data blocks in PHP code.