Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
In the admin interface there are some links that have hardcoded urls.
<a href="/admin/config/services/twitter/settings">Twitter Settings</a>
Solution: url function should be used and added as a variable for t function.
There are some strings that are sent to t function and use p tag inside.
<p>You need to authenticate at least one Twitter account in order to use the Twitter API. Please fill out the OAuth fields at <a href="/admin/config/services/twitter/settings">Twitter Settings</a> and then return here.</p>
Solution: p tag should be moved outside.
I used http://drupal.org/node/322774 for reference.
The problem is that if we change those strings we might break translations.
I'll post a patch anyway.