Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I have three galleries on my site with the Galleria 7.x-1.0-beta3 module installed with Galleria Library 1.2.9 and I can't get it to work properly in IE9.
Whenever I view the page it sometimes displays just the thumbnails, sometimes the gallery and sometimes nothing. If I refresh the page a second and third time the gallery usually works, but if I go to one of the other galleries nothing is showing except the message "No theme CSS loaded".
I have tried changing the heights and width in both the Galleria configuration and in CSS, since I've seen other have similar issues and that sometimes solve the problem, but to no avail.
I am running an Adaptive Theme 7.x-3.1 subtheme , and have tried with Bartik 7.19, that didn't work.
Yesterday I installed jQuery Update 7.x-2.3 and tried jQuery 1.5, 1.7 and 1.8 with no luck.
Right now because the site is still in production mode, I have not aggregated the CSS files. But I've read that IE doesn't like more than 31 CSS files -if I remember correctly- so I've tried that too and no go.
I've tried the 7.x-1.x-dev version also, with the same results.
Link to the galleries: http://www.stortorvets-gjestgiveri.no/storgjest/nb/galleri
I am at a loss here, because I really like Galleria and I don't have the coding skills to create a similar one from scratch.