I tried to extend a friend's Drupal site with the agreservation module. It requires multilanguage and internationalization modules. Half way into this implementation we figured out that it would not fit our needs, so I just left it.

Then problems started. When I edit existing content, the edit fields are blank!
Some google searches later points to multilanguage and internat.9 module that makes this happen because of several languages or something.

I tried disabling multilanguage and i9n and all agreservation stuff - and what it did was that ALL CONTENT is gone. That is, it is gone from the list in ADMIN -> CONTENT .... I cannot see any of the content there any more. However for the visitors, the content is displayed.

How can I get it back? Is there some repair node functionality available or something like this???

I have a database backup, but it's from two weeks ago, and I would like to try and solve this problem instead of rolling back.

Thanks a lot in advance.


VM’s picture

uninstall the modules using the install tab and test

diffy’s picture

Which of course I have done, and I have ended up here as a result. Uninstalling them has resulted in all content being gone. Enabling them does not help either :\

I am hoping this has to do with node-something and that node-something can be repaired.

VM’s picture

which of course wasn't made clear in your opening post and was why the suggestion was made. You only mentioned disabling them and there is a clear distinction between the two. Though the opening post is long, there are few details to work off of in an effort to debug. I suggest rolling back the database.