Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I use module metatag, and I have problem with revert "features" containing contexts.
Step by step instruction for reproduce problem:
1. You should have last version of module metatag;
2. First, create custom metatag setting for special url on this page "admin/config/search/metatags/context";
3. Add your new context into "feature";
4. Copy your "feature" with new context to separate server (or remove this context via interface for quickly testing on your local server);
5. You will see that "feature" with your context have status overriden;
6. When you will revert feature, your new context not will be created (and not will be reverted, but will be removed from database, in case if it was created earlier);
7. "Feature" with your context always will be overriden.
I have investigated the file features.context.inc. The function context_features_revert is only remove contexts, but not create new contexts that are contained in the my "feature".
This small patch solves the problem.
I will be very grateful if you add me as author of commit.