Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- 8 people on Drupal.org
- Accessibility, Consulting, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Security reviews, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Usability
- Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Retail and Distribution, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Germany, Switzerland, United States
- Winterthur, Switzerland
- Usual project budget
- 50'000 - 600'000 USD
Cando was founded in 2006 and is a fast growing privately held company. The founders have a strong track record in establishing successful start-ups in the IT industry. The core team exists of experienced consultants and developers responsible for complex large scale E-Business solutions and portals for international clients. Amongst them are market leaders in Switzerland, Germany and Japan.
New Office at best location in Winterthur! Checkout our job section (only in German) and find out if we match. We would like to hear from you: http://www.cando-image.com/de/senior-software-developer-und-architekt
Contributing to the community is a part of Cando's mindset and strategy. We strongly believe in the benefit of community-work and write and contribute code
rather than asking the community to do so. Apart from contributing within a project scope, Cando offers 10% of the development time for community work
not direcly related to its business.
General work on issues
- Supporting the Drupal 8 Multilingual Initiative.
- Media Browser Plus (47 commits)
- Commerce Multicurrency (40 commits)
- i18n Panels (18 commits)
- Drupal Code Sniffer (16 commits) / Coder (16 commits) / Drupal coding standards validator for Eclipse (4 commits)
- commerce_lto (15 commits)
- Search API (8 commits)
- Facet API (6 commits)
- Migrate (6 commits)
- Entity Translation (4 commits)
- Views (4 commits)
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) (4 commits)
Cando participated at
- DrupalCon London: http://london2011.drupal.org/conference/sessions/developing-drupal-commerce
- Drupal Commerce Camp Luzern: http://www.drupalcommercecamp.ch/de/sessions/multi-currency-shops-drupal...
- DrupalCon Munich: http://www.drupalcommerce.org/blog/3641/drupal-commerce-training-drupalc... as german speaking co-trainer
- Commerce sprint in Paris: http://commerceguys.com/about-us/news/paris-commerce-sprint-january-17-2...
- i18n sprint in Berlin: http://www.comm-press.de/blog/impressionen-vom-i18n-sprint-camp-berlin
- Swiss BADCamp: http://drupalevents.ch/drupal/swiss-badcamp-day-2
Drupal 7 Case study: Enterprise Booking Platform built with Drupal 7
Openlayers 3 ClusterSpiderfier, Commerce Panelizer, Clients SuiteCRM, GeoNames Local, Commerce Paranoia, Leaflet Plugins, Search API Location Preset, Ajax facets - Fork, Views Content Types, Panels Library Loader, Enhanced Page Cache, Entityform Panels, Cache Actions Fork, Mobile Switch Panels (fork), LouderVoice, Search API Grouping, Chaos tool suite (ctools) generic form, i18n Panels, commerce_lto, Commerce Multicurrency, GeoIP API