I've got a custom entity (with revisions). Entity API generates a key schema for the migration that includes the revision id. This works until I migrate content in a key map, as the entity reference destination handler is passed both the id and the revision id and tries to reference both as target_id.

I created this patch to fix it, but it feels like a hack, and I've not been able to track down exactly what is going on.


darrenmothersele’s picture

that didn't always work. this does, but still not tracked down how best to solve this.

darrenmothersele’s picture

updated patch

yannickoo’s picture

Issue summary:View changes

Thank you so so much! This patch saved my day, I can still apply the patch even if it's 2 years old :)

I spent hours and it was hard to understand but now the migrations can run successfully again, thank you!