I only have 1 vocabulary activated for TM.
I should find no traces of TM when manipulating other vocabularies, however:
- when I create and add a new vocabulary, (without TM activated on that vocabulary), the message 'The Taxonomy Menu has been removed.' comes up.
- when I check the variables table (e.g., with page devel/variable) This is filled with all vacab's not only the activated.
IMO, this is confusing, and makes me curious if the module processes too many code at other moments, too (CRUD on terms, CRUD on Vocab's).
This happens in function taxonomy_menu_vocab_submit(). It should be sanitized.
IMO, when saving the vocabulary settings,
- if 'Menu location' is and was empty, the function should do nothing;
- if 'Menu location' is unset, the menu items must be rebuilt(deleted) and the variables can be deleted (but can be kept, too.)
- if 'Menu location' is changed, the menu items must be rebuilt and the variables must be set.
- if an option is not set, no variable should be set either.
(When any of the settings was set before, you may set and keep it.)
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 487 pass(es).
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 447 pass(es), 32 fail(s), and 0 exception(s).