Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I'am experience some problems when creating a node which content type has Multilingual support disabled. The node doesn't show up in the content list or in the view it is supposed to be listed in. The node stores properly in the database so it is actually created. After some researches I noticed that the node will show up in the content list and in my view if i enable "Enabled, with field translation" on my content type.
This problem occurred when I updated to the latest dev version(7.x-1.0-beta2+9-dev) from 7.x-1.0-alpha2.