Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a follow-up from
Display caches are missed unnecessarily.
Here is my analysis:
- After executing a cached display/view twiced, I find 1 results-record (which is OK), and 1 or 2 output-records (which is wrong) in table cache_views_data.
- after inserting a dpm() in function get_cache_key in views_plugin_cache.inc, or enabling the Devel Query log,
I find that the ['build_info']['...query']['arguments'] names are not consistent (but only for the results-cache). Mostly they are ':db_condition_placeholder_8 ' to ':db_condition_placeholder_11', but sometimes from 12-15 .