The best time to register for DrupalCon Dublin is now. Earlybird discounts end July 29.
on: AT Core 7.x-3.1 and Pixture Reloaded 7.x-3.0-rc1
issue: When I enable CSS aggregation I lose all styling in all versions of Internet Explorer including IE10 (see attached screenshot). Firefox and Chrome are fine.
What version of AT Core are you using, it has a feature that allows you to aggregate all stylesheets of a type into one file, however if you use this it can result in too many selectors for IE to handle in one stylesheet (more than 4095), wondering if this is the problem.
Can't reproduce in IE9 which as the same limitations as all other versions of IE, probably need a link.
AT Core 7.x-3.1
Where would I find the feature that you are referring to so that I can check it? I don't remember setting anything.
@#2 the url is a dallasceahow.org. do you need login information?
Note: aggregation is currently turned off
Sorry, I mean the DEV version of AT Core has the feature, not 3.1.
This is likely a hard to track down problem, since you are the only one to report it from many thousands of users, sorry but I personally do not have time to debug this on your site, I asked for a URL so others might be able to help you.
This problem is also found using Omega Theme, so there is a deeper underlying bug somewhere. It might even be server dependent as I see IE breaking (ie no CSS, when aggregation is turned on) on one server but not on another.
I confirm this as well. I run a Drupal 7.22 multi-site installation using an;
* Omega sub-theme
* Fusion sub-theme
* Gratis theme
* Acquia Maria theme
When CSS aggregation and/or Java Script aggregation is turned on in any site, that site does not have any CSS or JS in any version of IE but displays correctly in Firefox, Chrome, Safari & Opera...heck even mobile devices see the CSS and Java. Other sites using the same core installation with these features disabled work with IE fine.
We tested pretty extensively to confirm it's not an end point issue. Netfirms says our environment is Debian (I assume Wheezy), MySQL 5.0.91, Perl 5.8.8, PHP 5.3.13.
This bug is still reproducible with Omega 4 and Drupal 7.25. But if you compile the CSS with "production" the bug is solved.
That is not true. This issue is about something entirely different. The CSS compilation mode (environment) is part of how Compass works and what you are experiencing here is the FireSass syntax that adds debugging information to the output unless compiling with "-e production --force" which is a feature and not a bug. Before deploying your code to produciton, compile it for production. Before that, you are in development/debugging mode. That, however, has nothing to do with Omega or Drupal. It's just about how you compile your Sass to CSS.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.