Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I have set the option to show a node only if a translation in the current language exists. I have set up drupal to user domains such us gr.example.com and en.example.com to distinguish between the two languages. If I am viewing the site, let's say in Greek, and go and add a node but set english as the language for the new node and publish, then I am redirected to gr.example.com/new_node and I only see a no translation found notice. I understand that this is expected, but I would like to ask for an option to redirect the user to the correct domain in such cases.