Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A large number of changes, including backporting of all the features that have been added in the Drupal 7 version:
- Admin interface for sitewide control of fasttoggleable roles.
- Per node type control of fasttoggling.
- Options to disable enhancement of the node and user overview pages.
- Optional support for blocking user 1.
- Watchdog logging
- Support for toggling user roles
- Fixed a bug wherein links would be output on RSS feeds.
- Fixes for views support (thanks grendzy).
- Contextual module support. But this needs a fix to jquery that was only committed to their git repository a month ago. Without it, the same link can be rendered multiple times on a page, but all but one of the links will disappear when one is used.
I intend to do a big rework next which will make integration with other modules a much simpler task.