Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Is there a way to disable ckeditor for Blocks? or Admin role? It erases HTML code in the Block body, a possible bug? Follow these steps to reproduce this bug.
1. Go to Structure --> Blocks
2. Add a new Block
3. Switch to Plain text editor
4. Add HTML code in the Block body
5. Set the visibility settings and Save the Block
6. HTML code renders just fine on the pages it is set to be visible.
7. Now go back into Structure --> Blocks
8. Edit the Block that was just created.
9. Block body is BLANK
10. Switch to Plain text editor - All the HTML code is vanished, gone, pooooooooof!
Text format can be full or filtered, doesn't matter. The only way to get your HTML code back is to disable Ckeditor module under Modules or phpMyAdmin.
Is there a way to disable ckeditor for Blocks only but keep this great module active for all the other purposes?
CKEditor 7.x-1.12 (Drupal Module)
CKEditor 4.0 (Program)