This a great adaptive theme but the main menu is not rendering on my iPhone 4.

Running Drupal 7.17. I moved the search to the block designated for header links and will test later if that is causing issue otherwise I'm sure others here would have reported.

#1 iPhone 4 screen capture119.51 KBDanny Englander


Danny Englander’s picture

Status: Active » Postponed (maintainer needs more info)
119.51 KB

Hi there, I moved the search to "Top Links" and then tested on my iPhone 4. I was not able to reproduce this issue. Can you give me some more detailed information. I've attached my screen capture from my iPhone. The menu worked fine for me.

Danny Englander’s picture

If you can send me a URL of the site you have this installed on, I'll be happy to take a look. I also just did an install on a clean drupal install and the mobile menu worked fine there too.

chris-cmfi’s picture

Try pulling up.. After I finish the 7.18 security update I will check any conflicting modules. I have a really basic setup here.

Danny Englander’s picture

Status: Postponed (maintainer needs more info) » Active

Ok for some reason, this line of JQuery is not executing in scripts.js.

 // add mobile nav wrapper.
      $('#main-menu').wrap('<div id="nav-wrap"></div>');

...however, I see your menu does have:

<ul class="menu ul-depth-0">

... so that means the previous JQuery instruction worked. The end result is that the mobile menu does not render because <div id="nav-wrap"> is not there to render it. Can you try to clear your cache as well? I tested with full aggregation on also. I'm not convinced the issue is on your end but I will do some more testing. Any chance you are on a litespeed web server?

chris-cmfi’s picture

Found the culprit.. I had the module JQuery Update installed. I disabled and the menu appeared.

jQuery Update 7.x-2.2 Updates jQuery to jQuery 1.5.2 and jQuery UI 1.8.11

Thank you for you assistance and quick replies!

Danny Englander’s picture

Title: Main menu not displaying on iPhone » Mobile menu not working when JQuery update is installed
Assigned: Unassigned » Danny Englander
Status: Active » Needs work

Ah, interesting. Now I'm really curious why that's happening. I'll install JQuery update and try to see what's going on. I'm going to leave this open as I'd like to have it work with JQuery update. Changing title too. Thanks!

massiws’s picture

Same problem (Drupal 7.18 JQuery Update 7.x-2.2).
Disabling JQuery Update module all works fine.
Let me know if I can test something.


Danny Englander’s picture

Status: Needs work » Needs review

There's a tentative fix for this now in dev. It will probably show up on the project page later on but for now if anyone wants to test:

git clone --recursive --branch 7.x-1.x

I need to do some more testing too but hopefully this will fix it for good and if so I will make a new release.

Danny Englander’s picture

Status: Needs review » Closed (fixed)

Closing, please re-open if necessary.