- 5 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Mobile Site Development, Multisite installations, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, E-Commerce, Education, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Religious organizations, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- United States
- Hadley, MA
- Usual project budget
Common Media is an award-winning digital services agency headquartered in Massachusetts’ Pioneer Valley. We specialize in custom-built, open-source content management and digital repository solutions for universities, foundations, and government agencies.
We build websites that power the engines of our clients' daily operations, whether that be e-learning, marketing, research delivery or collections management.
We are craftspeople with a state-of-the-art toolbox headlined by an intimate knowledge of Drupal, Ruby on Rails, and Islandora / Fedora Commons. We are continuously sharpening our tools, as well as developing and releasing new ones.
Interested in working with us?
We'd love to hear from you - please check out more of our work on our website, and shoot us a message!
- Our developers frequently contribute patches to modules that we use.
- We support and our employees help organize the annual Western Massachusetts Drupal camp in Amherst, MA
- We support and our employees help organize Drupal meetups (Western Mass and UMass)
- We blog on Drupal development and site building practices