Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
hook_menu_local_tasks_alter()has an unnecessarily complex structure, caused by an unused
hook_menu_local_tasks_alter()is primarily used to add, not to alter.
MENU_DEFAULT_LOCAL_TASKdoes not default to a weight of -10. It has to be specified manually.
- Various local tasks and actions throughout core declare weights, which make it unnecessarily hard for contrib to squeeze a link in between.
- Various local tasks involve a final "Settings" task, which is supposed to come last, but core modules do not define a consistent weight for them.
- Simplify usage of menu local tasks and actions as well as MENU_DEFAULT_LOCAL_TASK.
- Remove the unnecessary
'count'array sub-key from
hook_menu_local_tasks(), so modules can add, before others try to alter.
- Make type
MENU_DEFAULT_LOCAL_TASKdefault to a weight of -10.
- Adjust weights of local tasks to provide sufficient room for contrib to inject links in between.
- Introduce a non-formalized weight of 100 for typical "Settings" local tasks to aid
hook_menu_local_tasks()implementations and help to ensure they come last.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 50,963 pass(es). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Setup environment: Test cancelled by admin prior to completion. View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch menu.local-tasks.29.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information. View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch menu-1864066-21.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information. View