Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
CRM Core is a set of modules for managing contacts, activities and relationships within your Drupal website. It is designed to provide a basic framework for managing these items and interacting with other components of Drupal.
CRM Core is not a contact relationship management system itself, so much as a tool for developing your own systems for managing contact relationships. It provides the most basic elements a developer would need to create their system and goes from there.
This handbook discusses how to use, develop for, and make the business case for CRM Core. It documents the development of CRM Core up to the 1.0 release, and provides some insights around why it would be useful for any Drupal website.
What does this handbook cover?
- Why use CRM Core: which discusses the philosophy behind CRM Core and why this module was built.
- Getting Started: which explains how to install CRM Core, the basic interfaces, and how to set up the system within your own Drupal website.
- Administration: which explains some of the administrative settings and how to work with them.
- Developer's Guide: which discusses how to build things that extend the basic features of CRM Core, and how to share your features with the community.
- Common Use Cases: which discusses some of the ways CRM Core gets used in the real world.
- Frequently Asked Questions: an ongoing list of questions people have asked and answered.