Follow up for
Started an accessibility review.
Addressed request for label for=
This is a follow-up for ARIA and other accessibility focused investigation and careful review. This issue is for remaining accessibility work on the translation settings page. Note that some of the other usability follow-ups to that issue might also improve general accessibility and those general improvements dont need to be addressed here.
- Read ARIA docs carefully.
- Add comments listing specific changes to make
- Implement some, create patches
- Get more reviews
- Rinse. Repeat.
Find other things todo
- Get more types of accessibility reviews, screen reader, having someone just try using the page without a mouse.
- Get the point of view of some of the experienced accessibility reviewers in the community
- http://drupal.org/node/1853532 doc page: Contributor task: Manually do Accessibility testing of a patch for a Drupal issue could be helpful for people wanting to jump in
User interface changes
(new or changed features/functionality in the user interface, modules added or removed, changes to URL paths, changes to user interface text)
No api changes expected.