Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Hi, I've just updated the metatag module to the latest -beta3 but I've found a problem. Fortunately I've done a backup before the update :-) .
The -beta3 version adds a new "language" column to
metatag table and every existing record is set to the default site language (on my website it has been set to "it", which is the default site language).
But when I create a new node the language field is filled with "und": I'm not using i18n and entity translation modules.
And now the bug: when you view a node the meta tag is visible in the HTML source code but when you open the node editing form the meta tag description field is filled with the default value "[node:summary]" instead of the value stored on the db (probably because it looks for "und" records, not "it").
I've tried to manually set the language field directly on the table but it doesn't fix the problem, I suppose that the binary blob contains some other data, I've not checked it yet
Now I'm reverting the DB and the old module version, I really hope for a cleaner upgrade path.
Thanks for the attention.