Download drush-7.x-5.8.tar.gztar.gz 400.04 KB
Download drush-7.x-5.8.zipzip 485.35 KB
Changes since 7.x-5.7:
- fix archivedump test by picking a version of drupal and by creating dirs recursively.
- Backport marking of the site-install Drupal 6 test and a D6 sql-sync test as being D6 specific.
- Improve error reporting when running sql-query on non-bootstrappable sites.
- For browser opening, don't check the DISPLAY environment variable when running in simulate mode, so we can test consistently.
- Remove hostname from logged browser URL in user-login test.
- Fix directory path for completetest commandfile.
- Improve isolation of complete tests, to avoid incidental breakages when adding/removing core commands.
- #1829596 by Owen Barton: More turbo - more flexibility in parameters, path redirection, browser detection/opening.
- In pm-list, test extension info 'package' for 'Core' instead of testing 'version' when handling --core and --no-core options
- Fix --filter option on help command.
- #1829596 by greggles: Added ULI needs a turbo.
- #1828212 by kalabro: Check private files variable 'file_private_path' correctly
- Fix --filter with no value in drush help
- #1823830 by greg.1.anderson: Add a sample shell alias to output an alias record for the current site
- Try to fix test fail in travis in pmEnDisUn
- #1715184 by jonhattan: Run tests on drupal any major version of Drupal.
- #1829536 by agentrickard, stevevector: Added Remove 'nodeaccess' from cache clear and fix clear bug.
- Fix name of db file in manifest during archive-dump.
- Added more groups to test to make it easier to run them on travis.
- travis.yml should match whats in master.
- #1823774 by jonhattan | hekele: Fixed php delimiter missing in settings.php .
- Fix refactor in sqlconnectTest.
- #1830096 by benjifisher: Fixed Typos in example.drushrc.php.
- Minor fix to prevent warnings in quick-drupal where a backend call to the enable command clears the cache and the parent process is expecting it to exist.
- end of sql-connect test should skip if not using mysql.
- Follow-up to issue #1693452 to fix expected md5 sum of git-simple.make file when run with --no-gitinfofile option.
- #1825946: Make fails to identify mime type of json2.js (identified as .tar)
- Drop drupal 8 support in drush 5.x
- #1794742 by greg.1.anderson: Respect 'php' setting in site alias for remote command dispatch
- #1735230 by greg.1.anderson: Remote commands should exit with an error status code on failure.
- #1821888: Use proper exit code when failing on insufficient PHP version
- #1821648 by kristofferwiklund: Added Change text in sql-sync.
- #1816192 by greg.1.anderson: Add comment warning users off of DRUSH_DRUPAL_VERSION / DRUSH_DRUPAL_MAJOR_VERSION
- Fix warning in sa with no bootstrapped site
- #1814818 by jhedstrom: Fixed For D6 updatedb, caches are cleared in a PHP process that precedes updates.
- #1693452 by jhedstrom: Fixed Drush make should be on the same page as drupalorg for .info file rewrites.
- #1809134 by danillonunes: Fixed Minor typo in drush.api.php.
- #1789594 by juampy: Fixed Wrong external link to Git Aliases in the documentation.
- Clean up display of temp path in st command.
- Enhance help command with --format option. You may now get the full command definitions for all available drush commands in json or var_export formats.
- Refactor categorization of commands into own function. Used by help command.
- Better code comment - help command.
- #1722676 by Bobík: Fixed drush archive-dump @sites - wrong manifest.
- Fix database dump that happens during archive-dump when using sqlite.
- #1775520 by dmitry_bezer | jaminion: Fixed Windows Drush: core update issue with destination directory already existing.
- Fix config bug: drush5rc.php ignored with $options['config']
- #1255708 by greg.1.anderson, kid_icarus, rickmanelius: Use quick-drupal with drush make
- In example bash functions, use "ls" instead of "$(which ls)" to call standard commands
- #1743194 by amontero: Spelling fix in examples.aliases file
- Make drush_is_local_host conform more closely to the recommendation from 'man hostname' (uname -n will usually not contain fqdn)
- Quiet a warning in sitealias.inc
- #1739946 by alexpott: Fixed user-create and user-password no longer work in Drupal 8.
- #820870 by greg.1.anderson: Make drush script more compatible with non-POSIX shells