On admin/store/settings/payment/edit/recurring it is possible to select which of the supported payment methods are allowed to be used for recurring payments. However, there is not verification that the visitor selects one of the supported methods during checkout.
- The store allows checkout via credit card using authorize.net, or Paypal WPS.
- On admin/store/settings/payment/edit/recurring the "Credit card (authorizenet)" option is selected but the Paypal option is not selected.
- Visitor selects a recurring order interval during checkout.
- The visitor may select payment by either credit card or Paypal.
What should happen:
- A message should be displayed that indicates the supported payment methods for doing recurring payments.
- When the visitor selects a recurring interval the payment methods display should update to only show the methods supported.