Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- 7 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Data migration, Design, Development, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Mobile Site Development, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Site Building, Support, Theming, Usability
- Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Energy, Non-profit, Real Estate, Travel and Hospitality
- United States
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Georgetown, DE
Inclind is a web development agency specializing in Drupal. We are a proud Supporting Partner of the Drupal Association.
Our Drupal knowledge dates back to our first Drupal 6 projects in 2008. Our drive has specifically aligned with the integration with third-party application / APIs such as:
- netForum (association management)
- Microsoft Dynamics (accounting)
- SalesForce (CRM)
- RETS (real estate)
- Homeaway's Escapia & ISILINK (vacation rentals)
Checkout our case studies or specific vertical specialties like Real Estate, Travel and Healthcare. Our experience with Drupal is vast and diverse, featuring responsive / mobile themes, performance tuning and (sadly) the rescue of Drupal projects gone awry.
We welcome partnerships with identity / branding firms, user interface specialists and teams looking to accomplish large projects.
Follow us on Twitter @inclind
The team at Inclind has been actively participating in the Drupal community since 2008. You might have seen us at DrupalCon Washington, Chicago, Denver or most recently in New Orleans. We proudly represent Delaware within the Drupal community and will occasionally host meetups.
Visit our Drupal Give page at http://www.inclind.com/drupalgive for more information about contributions from team Inclind including:
- IRC Support