Major changes since 7.x-2.0-rc2:
- Commerce Backoffice now has its own project on drupal.org
Includes a newly created "Commerce Backoffice Content" submodule containing rebuilt Content and Comments views that match the look & feel of the Product and Order views, fixing many of the problems the previous views had.
Also includes a new product types UI that tries to address the usability problems of the one shipped with Commerce, and includes the ability to automatically create a matching content type (with a configured product reference field using Inline Entity Form). See for screenshots.
- Commerce add to cart confirmation now has its own project on drupal.org.
Since it has been separated from the product features, this also means that it can be disabled if it's not wanted.
- Created and promoted the Commerce Search API module. Allows Kickstart to automatically create and maintain a search index and facets based on the present content & product types.
- The taxonomy view (Collections / Product categories) has been replaced by a new Search API powered view, which can now contain facets.
- Commerce Kickstart Product UI is now used by both versions of the install (demo store and "no demo store"), reducing code duplication and allowing easier future changes.
This means that the "Commerce Kickstart Lite Product UI" module is no more.
- Many module updates, with more Kickstart-specific patches removed from the make file.
Changes since 7.x-2.0-rc2:
- #1825846 by jsacksick, bojanz, vasike: Fix the update manager.
- Add the commerce_add_to_cart_confirmation module.
- Rebuild the registry in commerce_kickstart_update_7100 to prevent errors on moved modules files.
- Use Payleap 7.x-1.0-beta1.
- Add commerce_search_api patches that allows us to search for title as fulltext.
- Use Jirafe 7.x-1.0-beta3.
- Use omega_kickstart 7.x-3.0-rc2.
- Use commerce_backoffice contrib module + shiny 7.x-1.0-rc2.
- Only apply cloudzoom js if we match cloudzoom elements.
- Content view should allow filtering by multiple types.
- Fix price sorting on the demo store.
- Revert "Issue #1832262 by GuGuss: Fixed Drush installation doesn't set the password."
- #1832262 by GuGuss: Fixed Drush installation doesn't set the password.
- #1827132 by alexp999, jsacksick: Update libraries to 2.0.
- Enable facetapi blocks in a hook_update.
- Fix update hooks.
- Remove commerce_kickstart_lite_product_ui, big cleanup and unifying on product modules.
- Clean up Backoffice CSS, rename content views and make sure that their filters are styled consistently.
- Update advanced_help, cloud_zoom.
- Fix price sorting on no demo store.
- Use the d.o version of commerce_search_api.
- Remove navigation region margins.
- Use commerce_flat_rate beta and update crumbs to 1.6.
- Create commerce_search_api module, needs to be promoted.
- #1825852 by jsacksick | bojanz: Create an entity generic version of views_handler_field_term_node_tid.
- #1830992 by bojanz: Re-export the commerce_backoffice_content() views (content, comments).
- Replace views patch with a custom backoffice handler.
- Remove the field_color in the all products view and configure the product display view mode instead. Needs theming.
- #1826870 by jsacksick: Fix hovering Help in toolbar menu expand the Store settings submenu.
- #1676878: Rework Product & Content types.
- Update commerce_addressbook to RC3, field_extractor to 1.1 and search_api_db to 1.0-beta4.
- #1817522 by brephrain, catalin.anghelache, vasike: Unset URL Display Cutoff limit for Slideshow Link field.
- Fix commerce_kickstart_update_7205().
- Automatic SearchApiIndex creation + automatic facetapi facets generation.
- #1811726 by jsacksick: Replace the colection taxonomy views by a Search Api view based on the product display.
- Use commerce_moneybookers in the service provider hook instead of the unexisting skrill.
- #1825856 by jsacksick: Improve the Backoffice node listing and create a new node type filter that only displays non product display types.
- #1823280: Read More link multiplies on breaks and cannot be translated, #1822814: Read more link doesnt show in product display
- #1820548 by lsolesen: Add title and alt information to image in site logo for order e-mail
- #1797760 by vasike, bojanz: Change wrong Contact mail link with Contact us page link for Order Confirmation message.
- #1807644 by idflood: Fix missing closing div in user_register_form.
- #1819842 by jsacksick: Remove old price sort after manual index update.