Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Now that entity translation is in, it it's a bit of a pain to have to edit something (or view it) and then click on the translation tab. It would be nice to be able to go to the translation overview right from listings.
Include translation operation in overviews for translatable entities
- (done) ui review. @Bojhan agrees to premise in #2 via irc
- (done) first patch. @Lukas von Blarer in #9
- (done) follow-up patch with final approach by @ancamp in #12, plus further followup rerolls
- (done) reviews by @Schnitzel @Gábor Hojtsy @attiks @YesCT @plach
- (done) screenshots by @YesCT in #20 and #58
- (done) tests by @Schnitzel in #23
- (done) showing just test fail by @nagwani in #26, and later again in #42
User interface changes
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 48,572 pass(es). View