Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Upgraded to Drupal 7.17-dev
- Upgraded to -dev build of MetaTag (although beta1 is probably the same)
- Upgraded to -dev build of entity.module
- Re-saved the default settings for the "Page Title" taxonomy terms
- Re-saved my taxonomy term page
- Flushed all the caches
- Reinstalling the module (after trying the above)
- (note) page_title.module is not running
- (note) overrides for taxonomy/term/% have been disabled - using core taxonomy term pages
However I *still* can't get a working
<title> on my taxonomy term pages. I've put a dummy title (not using tokens) and it still won't show up!
It's currently just showing [site:name] (no [term:name]), and no dummy title (ex. "random word").