Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download feeds_imagegrabber-7.x-1.0-alpha2.tar.gztar.gz 18.27 KB
Download feeds_imagegrabber-7.x-1.0-alpha2.zipzip 20.17 KB
Much more stable now. The next release should be a beta.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-alpha1:
- #1366390 by acrollet, mcboof, rooby: Fix to import multiple images into a field.
- #1779718 by rooby: Fix bug causing filenames with spaces to save incorrectly on certain systems.
- #1298090 by rooby: Fix undefined property feeds_imagegrabber.
- #1618326 by rooby: Use default settings as fallback so that feeds that aren't feeds nodes can work.
- #1511010 by mcboof: Feeling lucky option does not work.
- #1618360 by mcboof: Fix use of depreciated function split().
- #1618328 by rooby: Fix undefined property redirect_code.
- #1643764 by rooby: Fix incorrect usage of hook_form_BASE_FORM_ID_alter().
- #1828326 by acrollet: Moved the settings page into admin/config/content.
- Fixing the issue when file validators were not run on the uploaded file.
- Scrape more images even if the 'feeling lucky' option is selected but the cardinality of the field is >1