Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I have been doing some tests and I have found this bug to be consistently reproducible:
1. View cached frontpage with Tracker View block
2. In another browser, create a new node
3. Authenticated browser shows the new node title in the Tracker View block
4. The anonymous browser does NOT show the new node in the Tracker View block
5. When somebody comments on the new node or on another node, then the cached frontpage with the Tracker View block finally gets updated by Boost.
The Tracker page View does not have this bug.
Any suggestions for tweaking my settings? Thanks a lot!