- 5 people on Drupal.org
- Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Design, Development, E-commerce, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Project Management, Quality Assurance, SEO, Site Building, Theming, Usability
- Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Retail and Distribution, Social Networking, Startups, Travel and Hospitality
- Usual project budget
- 3.000€ - 15.000€
innodus is a multidisciplinary consulting provider implementing technologies and publishing services, groupware, CRM, SEO and eCommerce, using open source development tools, on SMEs and professional services. We love Internet, we love Drupal.
We are specialized in web creation for 18 years and exclusively with Drupal for the last 10 years, achiving experience in development, consulting, SEO, theme, training, multilingual, eCommerce, non-profits and QA. We collect and integrate data to optimize the production process optimizing the corporate image, creating a social model of ICT.
Our structure is based on collaboration with high level specialists on different areas on a wide cluster philosophy, which allows us to deliver only top quality on a trust environment. That professional environment has allowed us to provide solutions on complex sites for:
- CSIC's IIIA and GTQ (scientific labs)
- MSF (non-profit)
- Intermon Oxfam (non-profit)
- Canal Extremadura
- CERpIE - UPC
- Consell Comarcal del Pallars Sobirà (goverment agency)
- Federació de Cooperatives de Treball de Catalunya
- Our complete web portfolio
among others, but also many startups and SMEs companies seeking excellence.
We cluster with long term experts on different areas, sometimes working on other organizations and providing the best knowledge to our projects on Drupal:
Innodus has provided code for Ubercart grid catalog and CSV import data modules and many contributions, corrections, patches and support on issue lists on the last 7 years. Most of the modules that we have developed are customizations for intranets.
We have attended many local Drupal events, among others:
- 2007 Barcelona DrupalCon,
- lecturer on e-Comm Retail 2010 Barcelona (on Ubercart),
- we were sponsors on 2011 Barcelona Drupal Day.
We are providing our own solution for CRM built with Drupal and based on our long experience of many years creating custom CRM solutions for our customers as a core elements of their sites or as part of their web solution. We have proudly launched a new site for promoting and demoing our base CRM platform: