Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
I'd like to know if this can be done with Rules and Commerce Coupon module.
I need to allow the visitor to request a Discount Coupon in the following way:
- The buyer see the full display for the product.
- The product has a price of: 10,00 $
- Bellow the price there is a form to allow the visitor to request a Discount Coupon
- This form has 2 fields: one is email and the other one is called: 'I want to pay'. The visitor enter the price he/she wants to pay: 8,00 $ and the email.
- The form is sent and some calculation are done based in: if the value of 'I want to pay' is >= than the price of the product (10,00 $). Then the condition is true and the visitor receive an email with a Discount Coupon
- The buyer enters this Discount Coupon and pay 8,00 $ for the product.