- #2493433 by TwoD: Fixed EpicEditor instance removed during AJAX opration.
- #2352847 by aaronbauman: Fixed wysiwyg_status button shows on other account edit forms.
Fixed unnecessary #element_validate callback in the TinyMCE form.
Cleans up mistake from #2018439.
Improved behavior when wysiwyg.js is included twice.
Refactored wysiwygAttach(), wysiwygDetach() and #resizable handling.
They methods are now safe to call repeatedly and will always produce the same
result. The value of #resizable is no longer overridden by Wysiwyg.
Reworded filter recommendations in readme.
Fixed another regression introduced by #2284955.
The current document should still be used as the context for fetching
a field by id, to ensure the parent form is still part of it.
Removed trailing comma to please older browsers.
Disabled AutoInline mode for CKEditor.
- #2292913 by TwoD: Fixed error when the default format has no editor.
Fixes regression introduced by #2284955.
- #594322 by TwoD: Fixed caret position after inserting content in NicEdit.
- #2284955 by TwoD: Fixed detaching when closing CTools Modals.
- #2285913 by jeffam, TwoD: Added option to toggle editors for summary fields.
Fixed minor issues with editor state tracking during AJAX calls.
- #1038336 by TwoD: Fixed missing editor toggler when using a single format.
- #1927968 by TwoD: Fixed CKEditor insert method in WebKit browsers.
- #741606 by muriqui, plach, smk-ka, TwoD: Added summary support.
- #507696 by hadsie, kndr, ksenzee, mcarbone, gaele, et al: Automatically adjust initial editor height.
Fixed textarea grippie sometimes being attached to active editors.
Fixed CKEditor 4 default skin name.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.