I receive this error when trying to access /admin/config/search/taxonomy_title

Fatal error: Call to undefined function dpm() in /home/www/nevil.dk/jyskrc/drupal/sites/all/modules/taxonomy_title/taxonomy_title.theme.inc on line 15

Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more


didaka’s picture

Status: Active » Patch (to be ported)
364 bytes

There is a left over dpm function from development.
A patch is attached bellow.

jenstechs’s picture

Five weeks later, patch not yet rolled in. Works fine for me (although it complained it couldn't find the file at first, maybe I ran it from the wrong directory).

jenlampton’s picture

Status: Patch (to be ported) » Reviewed & tested by the community

Sorry guys missed this one.
When you first post a patch to the issue, please set the status to "needs review".
Then, when someone else tests and confirms its working, please change the status to "reviewed and tested by the community"

jenlampton’s picture

Status: Reviewed & tested by the community » Fixed
424 bytes

I also had problems applying the patch, I got the error "patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line".
I've re-rolled the patch (attached) but also committed the fix into the -dev version.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.