Starting about a week ago after i updated to a recent feeds module dev I noticed all my content was actually displaying the html instead of formatting it. I discovered the format on the fields are never being set on import (the field's format = NULL).

I found some very old issues with this behavior but nothing new...marking critical because it seems to have showed up in a recent dev.


visualnotion’s picture

I've noticed this behavior as well. Any ideas how to fix it?

Updated: I noticed that editing and saving those nodes (even if you don't change anything) fixes the format issue. However, in my case, I'd rather reimport them correctly than manually edit 450 nodes manually.

Rob_Feature’s picture

Yeah, editing and saving them is just correcting the error. Everytime you save a node it's going to properly set the input format (so this just indicates that the feed import is whats breaking the format)

aelling’s picture

I am also seeing what Rob_Feature has stated. (field's format = NULL on import)

twistor’s picture

Priority: Critical » Major
Status: Active » Fixed
lyricnz’s picture

Ahhh, bugger. I just spent two hours chasing this exact issue, found the bug and was ready to submit a patch. Bug is in 7.x-2.0-alpha6 which is current recommended release :/

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.