Posted by wundo on
Last updated: September 21, 2012 - 19:13
View change notices for this release
Changes since 6.x-1.0-beta5:
- #279836 by scttnlsn, dandaman: fixes error in regex that caused only the first name of the sender to be used in the From header
- #953554 by franz: in smtp settings, set password blank if the username is blank
- #1112828 by MakubeX, Vlad Vinnikov: replaces deprecated function split() with explode()
- Fixing code identation
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #256920 by Magnus: Imported translations to localization server and removed CVS files.
- [bug] #1012062 by José San Martin: correcting FROM defaults.
- feature request #541942 by designerbrent: Integrate with Libraries API. PHPMailer can be put ouside module folder
- #413350 by oadaeh, chuckdeal97: Send CC recipients in Cc: field, not Bcc: field.
- bug report 279264 by vdenduluri, JSCSJSCS, franz: Documentation for downloading & patching PHPMailer was inaccurate
Official release from tag: