Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Configuration: Drupal 7.15, Views PDF 7.x-1.0-rc1, Views 7.x-3.5
- Create a view using Views PDF
- Set the FORMAT to PDF Unformatted
- Set FORMAT SHOW to PDF Fields. Select SETTINGS.
- Scroll to Upload New Template. Select Choose File and select a PDF Template file.
- Select Apply to upload the file. (this UI could be better - but thats another issue).
- Again select SETTINGS and scroll to Template PDF.
- Select your PDF Template file from the select menu.
- Select Apply to save your settings.
- Select SAVE to save your View changes.
- Test the View.
- Create a feature with this view.
- Enable this Feature on another server.
- Select SHOW PDF FIELDS: SETTINGS and scroll to Template PDF. The PDF template file will not be set.