Hi,

I was using feeds module to import a youtube video feed (with feeds youtube parser). I defined the importer properly, but I am not able to import any item; after submitting the import form with the url to import, I get this error:

An ajax error occurred:Error code: 500

Path: /batch?id=152&op=do

StatusText: Internal Server Error ResponseText: Recoverable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to FeedsProcessor::process() must be an instance of FeedsParserResult, null given, called in /sites/all/modules/feeds/includes/FeedsSource.inc on line 356 and defined in FeedsProcessor->process() (linea 101 di /sites/all/modules/feeds/plugins/FeedsProcessor.inc).

Could you please solve this issue? Does anyone other meet and solved it? What can I do to make my importer working?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Comments

twistor’s picture

Status:Active» Postponed (maintainer needs more info)

What is your full configuration? I am having a hard time reproducing this.

falcon03’s picture

Version:7.x-2.0-alpha5» 7.x-2.0-alpha7
Status:Postponed (maintainer needs more info)» Active

@twistor: thank you very much for your reply...

I am sorry I haven't given feedback before, but I hadn't noticed your comment (again, sorry).

I am using the Feeds Youtube parser. My content type (the one that I would like to import items to) has these fields:
- A date field (that collects day, month and year of the "published" attribute of the Youtube video entry);
- A term reference field (which collects the username of the youtube video entry author); terms that this field should reference to are already available;
- A link field (which collects the Youtube video entry WatchURL); I marked this as "unique".

I updated to Feeds 7.x-2.0-Alpha7 and now the error isn't displayed; instead, when I try to import I can see a message that informs me that "an error has occurred" (and the error is logged)...

Hope this helps!

Gamesbro’s picture

First, set your parser to import just the watchurl and see if the error occurs. Chances are one of your feed items is not set or broken.
If the error occurs still it's more than likely feeds.

Other possible solutions.

-Attach the feed input to a new content type (Content A). Add the YouTube Author field to the importer(Content A), manually set the Author and use the mapper to copy the YouTube author from the importer(ContentA) to your imported content type(Content B)
-Map the YouTube Author to new content importer (Content A) and use the mapper to import the Youtube Author from the importer(Content A) to the imported content (Content B)

I have had this error, do not remember how to fix it? It went away went I removed Media 7.2 back to 7.1 and a host of things like tweeking the mapping from the importer.

Taxoman’s picture

Version:7.x-2.0-alpha7» 7.x-2.x-dev

If this is still a problem with the recently released alpha8, this one belongs in the -dev queue.

falcon03’s picture

@Taxoman: I can confirm that this is an issue also with Feeds 7.x-2.0-Alpha8. Just tried it today with a clean install (Drupal and all needed modules up to date).

falcon03’s picture

Issue summary:View changes

Correcting some mistakes.

oxez’s picture

Issue summary:View changes

Hello,

Did you find a way to solve this ? I am having the same issue:

Recoverable fatal error : Argument 2 passed to FeedsProcessor::process() must be an instance of FeedsParserResult, null given, called in /home/rphprt/public_html/sites/all/modules/feeds/includes/FeedsSource.inc on line 358 and defined dans FeedsProcessor->process() (ligne 177 dans /home/rphprt/public_html/sites/all/modules/feeds/plugins/FeedsProcessor.inc).

jackbravo’s picture

I had this issue with alpha8, but I don't see this issue on latest dev. Can anyone confirm?

philsward’s picture

@jackbravo

Updated from alpha8 -> dev

Didn't have the problem -> Have the problem

Going to try deleting my import and starting over from scratch.

philsward’s picture

Update: Nope, still not working...

An AJAX HTTP error occurred. HTTP Result Code: 500 Debugging information follows. Path: /batch?id=55&op=do StatusText: Service unavailable (with message) ResponseText: Recoverable fatal error: Object of class FeedsSource could not be converted to string in DatabaseStatementBase->execute() (line 2171 of /home1/user/public_html/t/sandbox/sandbox7.xenitive.com/includes/database/database.inc).
philsward’s picture

Figured it out. I had a field mapped wrong. The "source" didn't exist in my csv file. Shouldn't there be a different error if the source doesn't exist?

---

Yeah nevermind, it came back. Trying to make a custom field unique using "Field Validation" is causing the error now.

Sorry the issue is a bit off track from the original.

---

Had to update field_validation to the latest dev...

Drupal: Bleed the dev...
MegaChriz’s picture

Status:Active» Closed (works as designed)

So according to #7 and #10 it looks like this is no longer an issue. If you still run into this problem with the latest dev, please check your feed data. I developed a module to help with debugging imports: Feeds import preview allows you to see what your source looks like after it has been parsed.

JMTorres’s picture

As stated by philsward in #10, this issue was fixed by updating field_validation to latest dev (commited October 11, 2014)

boabjohn’s picture

In case others swing through the queue...you need more than just latest field_validator dev.
At least in my case the problem was resolved when I set the validation rule's scope to *bundle* (not global).
Cross link here:
https://www.drupal.org/node/2445533#comment-9721907