- 230 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, SEO, Site Building, Support, Theming
- Belgium, France, India, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services with around 180,000 employees and presence in 40 countries.
We have around 300 Drupal developers worldwide, making us one of the biggest Drupal integrators globally.
We've been working with Drupal since 2007 and believe that Drupal is often the best and most cost effective solution for our customers to build their online presence and business. That's also why we internally chose Drupal to power our knowledge management tool. We thoughtfully combine onshore with offshore development to assure that the end result is both high quality and cost optimal. To deliver large and complex websites we can leverage our people's knowledge of Drupal as well as our extensive experience with solving problems in the enterprise world. All this makes Capgemini a capable and reliable partner to help enterprises successfully exploit the power of Drupal and its community.
- We sponsored DrupalCon Paris, DrupalCon London, DrupalCon Prague 2013, DrupalCon Barcelona 2015 and DrupalCon Asia 2016. We also regularly sponsor local events (DrupalCamp Toulouse, London Meetups, DrupalCamp London, FrontEnd United amongst others)
- Our team regularly speak at conferences, including DrupalCon, DrupalCamps and other meetups.
- We provided 3 dedicated developers working full time for the Large Scale Drupal initiative. See for example http://drupal.org/project/doobie and http://drupal.org/project/drupalextension
- We sponsor multiple community code sprints, including a Field API sprint at Drupalcon Münich 2012 and a Views in Core sprint in London in November 2012
- Frequent module contributions across Drupal 6, 7 and 8
- Significant organisational contributor to the development of Drupal 8
- We blog about Drupal and other topics on the Capgemini Engineering Blog
Twitter Trends, Doctrine Cache, JScroll Pane, Gmap Store Locator, Drupal Coverage Core, Drupal Coverage, MakeUp Bootstrap, Features Builder Bonus, EntityReference Published, AddThis Basic, Mail save file, Validators, CookieCuttr, Paginate, Off Canvas Responsive Menu, Webform Capture+, jQuery UI Dialog Node, Date Customizer, Wrap Word, Form Reference Field, Tealium Tag Manager, Node Admin, Views Index Hint, jQuery UI Accessible Tooltips, HTTPS Node, Commerce Order Cleanup, Drupal Symfony Inject, MakeUp, Route, STOMP, Empty paragraph killer, Google Custom Search Engine