Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I thought I had seen a ticket on this in the past but now I can't find it.
I have two features: Page Feature exports the Page content type. Views Feature exports a view of pages. All is working in Default state.
1) Go into Page content type and make a small change (in my case, I went to Display settings and set Body to be Hidden)
2) Go into View and make a small change (in my case I changed the View title)
3) Go to /admin/structure/features. Note that both Features are marked properly as Overridden.
4) Click the Overridden button for the Page content type
5) Click the Revert button without checking any checkbox
6) Return to /admin/structure/features and notice that BOTH features are now Default.
Clicking the Revert while viewing the Page Feature also seems to have reverted the View feature.
Seems like I tested a similar ticket like this in the past and couldn't reproduce the problem. So I'm not sure if this is new in the -dev version by a recent change, or if it's been happening all along. In any case, clicking Revert should only revert the feature that is being viewed.
If I repeat this procedure but in step (5) I first check the box next to the Fields component, then Revert properly only reverts the fields and does not touch the View.