This minor release fixes several bugs and adds a workaround for a an issue with image field classes.
There are no changes to the sub-theme. Changes have only been made to the core theme and AT Admin.
- Media module, User Badges and potentially other modules mistakenly set attribute classes as a string. This can cause a fatal error because Adaptivetheme tries to set image field classes correctly as an array. A workaround was added to detect if the class attribute is a string or an array and set the classes appropriately thus not causing a fatal error. Please see this issue: http://drupal.org/node/1711746
- In some instances width and height attributes are missing from image elements. I have not ascertained when or why this happens - only that it is not caused by the theme and is likely a module (only one user has reported such an issue). A workaround was added to mitigate an undefined offset notice: http://drupal.org/node/1716088
- title prefix and suffix were printed twice in AT Admin: http://drupal.org/node/1732330
- Several CSS fixes for AT Admin were added:
-- drag and drop table row handles http://drupal.org/node/1720552
-- the location of the shortcuts icon/link moved to the end of the page title
-- extraneous padding was removed from the header
- z-index issue for the region debug labels showing above the Overlay is now fixed. http://drupal.org/node/1730738
- fixed potential issue in poly_wants_a_cracker() (load.inc) where a variable might not be set: http://drupal.org/node/1743426
- added workaround for the issue: Undefined variable: these_selectors_styles in at_build_panels_layout_css(), this can happen if nothing is selected for a panels layout in theme settings: http://drupal.org/node/1708408