Look at the bottom of the flexslider.module you'll find notes on the options which were retained from v1, which are new and most importantly which have been replaced/changed from v1 to v2.

We need to write an update script in flexslider.install to upgrade existing optionsets to the newest version.


minorOffense’s picture

Status: Active » Needs review

I've added the update hook to the 2.x branch. Please test.


minorOffense’s picture

Status: Needs review » Closed (fixed)

Well since I haven't heard any bad news from anyone I'll assume this works.

kevincrafts’s picture

Status: Closed (fixed) » Needs work

I had mixed results with this.

When I did the upgrade on a site, no option sets were available, and trying to create new option sets resulted in the WSOD, which I found came from the image style_thumbnail column not being created in the database.

When I did a new site install all of my option sets that I had saved as features were imported fine, since the proper database structure was created.

kevincrafts’s picture

Status: Needs work » Reviewed & tested by the community

Tried it again and it's working - sorry for the confusion.

minorOffense’s picture

Status: Reviewed & tested by the community » Fixed

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed - issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

  • Commit 1698df6 on 7.x-2.x, youtube, 8.x-2.x, startslide by minorOffense:
    Added update hook [#1736918]