Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
To configure this module just go to the module settings page (admin/config/administration/admin_menu/elements) to change which elements will be displayed and the order of them. You can choose all of them or none of them:
- home icon
- the menu items
- the users counter
- the username linking to the profile
- the username not linking
- the OG groups the user belongs to (requires OG module)
- the logout link
- Make sure that you have Administration Menu installed and working for your current logged in user.
- Put the module in your drupal modules directory (e.g. /sites/all/modules) and enable it in admin/modules.
- Configure the module at admin/config/administration/admin_menu/elements