Last updated October 25, 2012. Created on August 10, 2012.
Edited by HongPong, serjas, jaisenan. Log in to edit this page.
- Manually Remove blankspaces and comments from .tpl
- No indentation in .tpl
- Turn on CSS and JS aggregation in the performance page
- Manually reduce css file size by removing duplicate and combine similar together
- Move codes to functions which should be in a custom common module. Use functions for similar problems instead of coding separately. Refer core API
Coding standard and proper use of already existing core API
DB Query optimization in codes
DB table optimization
Disable unnecessary modules
- Update status
- Use syslog instead of Database logging
Remove unnecessary contents and others
Make changes according to Google Pagespeed and yahoo YSlow suggestions
- Cache Size say 32MB in MySQL
- DNS lookup : OFF
- set FollowSymLinks everywhere and never set SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
- Avoid content negotiation. Or use type-map files rather than Options MultiViews directive
- KeepAlive on, and KeepAliveTimeout very low (1 or 2 sec)
- Disable or comment access.log settings
- Enable mod_deflate or mod_gzip
- Install APC server with higher memry limit apc.shm_size = 64
Looking for support? Visit the Drupal.org forums, or join #drupal-support in IRC.