Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download drush-7.x-5.5.tar.gztar.gz 395.56 KB
Download drush-7.x-5.5.zipzip 478.75 KB
Changes since 7.x-5.4:
- Removing reference to defunct http://drupal.org/project/make in generated PATCHES.txt files.
- #832472: Give advice on the "can't connect to local MySQL server through socket" error
- Clarify sql-sync policy.
- Change reset() with current() to avoid 'pass by reference' warnings
- Fix problem in _drush_shell_exec when pre-escaped command may contain args with % characters, which breaks sprintf
- better help text on make option.
- #1710102: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given sql.drush.inc:855
- #1706738: Clean up mime type detection and tarball management
- #1706666: drush_download_file() doesn't generate $destination
- Follow-up to issue #1343058: remove querystring from filename to allow detection of file type by extension
- Follow-up to issue #1343058: Fix finfo_file output parsing
- #1343058: Add support for extracting .tar.bz2 files
- #1595050: Add backward compatibility for 'Install profiles'.
- #1704678: Cache clear of theme registry should use drupal_theme_rebuild()
- #1673006 by damiankloip: Add --exect option for vget and vset
- #1623328 by greg.1.anderson: In core-config command, run in foreground by default, unless --bg flag is specified.
- #1673814 by greg.1.anderson: Set 'interactive' in backend options if --interactive command specified from command line.
- #1679418 by msonnabaum: Don't add extra newline on --pipe
- #1430482 by janusman, greg.1.anderson, jamesharv: Drush archive-dump tar options
- #1679324 by ao2: Fixed Typo in drush_sql_build_createdb_sql() doc.
- #1678294: add missing quotes in example.aliases.drushrc.php
- #1649368: Enabling/Disabling modules does not clear cache (menu)
- #1677708: Allow --db-su without --db-su-pw
- Fix #987968 by moshe weitzman. Document hook_drush_command in api file.
- #1672200: Typo in drush_get_option example
- #1671870: Make clear that --database option requires a value
- #1674796: Have mercy on Drush 5.x users with Drupal 5 sites
- #1677536: Update cdd bash alias to use new way of calling remote site commands
- #1403076 by greg.1.anderson: remove unnecessary notice in drush_escapeshellarg
- Fixing bug in issue #1633050 where unexpanded project arrays failed to build with defaults.
- #1650426 by juampy: Test archive-restore.
- #1642532 by Damien Tournoud: Fixed Race condition in drush_mkdir().
- #1647620 by juampy: Tests do not use sites/default.
- #1659668 by duellj: Fixed variable-get outputs in single line when using --pipe.
- #1633050 by jhedstrom: Added Create defaults array in .make files for specifying attributes common to all projects.
- #1543774 by helmo | sylus: Fixed Drush Make + Undefined Translations.
- #1649600 by greg.1.anderson: Alter permissions after sql-sync in examples/sync_enable.drush.inc
- #1509936 by juampy | filler: Fixed archive dump ard puts default.settings.php into the archive twice which errors on archive restore arr.
- #1645788 by greggles: Fixed if user is blocked throw a warning instead of returning a login link.
- Try to get list to show up nicely at http://api.drush.org/api/drush/includes%21sitealias.inc/function/drush_s.... Using some code conventions from http://drupal.org/node/1354#lists.
- #1627874 by koglinjg: Fixed typo in documentation.
- #1604648 by dmitry_bezer: Fixed Make tests fail on windows.
- #1630220 by Damien Tournoud, Moshe Weitzman: Fixed Cache inconsistency lead to 'wrong md5 checksum' on dev releases.
- Follow-up to #1528422: fix undefined variable breaking .info file rewriting for dev versions.
- #1624904: Missing a word in DRUSH_COMMAND_INSUFFICIENT_BOOTSTRAP
- Remove a stray --self-update in upc test.
- #1616416 by helmo: Better use of phpnunit assertFileExists method.
- #1619042 by moshe weitzman and JulienD. Don't do self-update check during updatecode. Remove docs from example.drushrc.php
- #1616416 by helmo: Added Cleanup patch.
- #1550574 by Steven Jones: Pass through alias in drush_invoke_process when dispatch-using-alias is set.
- #1528422 by fabsor | Steven Jones: Patches no longer apply because of info file re-writing.