Download commerce_paypal_ec-7.x-1.0-alpha3.tar.gztar.gz 16.88 KB
Download commerce_paypal_ec-7.x-1.0-alpha3.zipzip 17.98 KB
- Better control of possible unexpected response when execute Capture of an authorization payment. There is the case that when store PayPal account has not defined a currency in the list of accepted that payments could not be captured via API calls
- Renamed all the $wrapper variables to something more readable depending the entity type that we are wrapping.
- Implementation of format amount function that round amount to the configured currency decimals but using '.' as decimal separator and without thousand separator. Use this function to format AMT param.
- Better handling for the unexpected PayPal API response. Added a debug mode to trace all the request parameters and responses for API requests.
- In order to set correctly the country PayPal requires the locality and administrative_area and there are cases that addressfield don't require it so to make the country set working correctly let's set administrative_area to locality value when comes empty.
- Implemented a multilingual configuration that allow to send the appropiate LOCALECODE parameter based on the user viewed lang. But this is relative useful due PayPal do it's own lang determination and if we pass the user address it change the lang based on the country of that address.