Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
remove fatal errors caused by usage of an outdated API(done) schema generator using querypath, prototype, solr 1.x(done) basic indexing nodes using language specific solr fields(done) queries(done) highlighter uses language specific stemming(done) move sub-module apachesolr_multilingual_advanced_solr to apachesolr_confgen(done) port all settings from 6.x(done) schema generator using querypath, complete, solr 1.x(done) refactor download of all config files zip(done) migrate variables to i18n_variables(done) word lists configurable within drupal admin interface(done) BoF @Drupal Con Munich(done) split Apache Solr Multilingual into two sub-modules to be prepared for a Search API Integration(done) bugfixing / testing(done) 7.x-1.0-alpha1 release(done) fine tuned language facet(done) first simple tests and test base class for future testing(done) bugfixing / testing(done) 7.x-1.0-alpha2 release(done) support multiple environments, p.e. one core per language(done) entity translation(done) spell checker(done) solr 3.x(done) wait for these patches to be committed:(done) (done) (done) (done)
wait for apachesolr 7.x-1.2 release containing our patches(done) 7.x-1.0-beta1 release(done) bugfixes(done) 7.x-1.0-beta2 release(done) i18n for taxonomy(done) bugfixes (ongoing)(done) GUI improvements(done) 7.x-1.0-rc1 release(done) bugfixes(done) 7.x-1.0-rc2 release(done) bugfixes(done) 7.x-1.0 release(done) solr 4.x(done) multilingual settings for MLT blocks(done) 7.x-1.1 release(done)
- improved default configurations for different languages (partly done)
- support different stemmers for Solr 3.x and 4.x
- multilingual auto complete, n-gram
- CLIR (partly done)
- 7.x-2.0 release
Bonus, if we find native speakers to help us:
- Support Greek: klonos) (Greek-speaking users willing to help:
- Support Chinese:
- The generic part of config file generation has been moved to a separate module named Apache Solr Config Generator
A bug fix patch for Apache Solr Search is required:(done) A bug fix patch for Apache Solr Search is required:(done)
- We committed some patches to the variable module.
Therefore you have to use the current dev version of Variable 7.x-2.x until 7.x-2.2 will be released.
- For entity translation a core patch might be needed http://drupal.org/files/d7-1823306-do-not-test.patch The issue is currently filed against drupal 8:
These patches against the apachesolr module are essential to run the latest dev version of Apache Solr Multilingual:(done) , ,
- These patches against the apachesolr module improve the result: ,
- Read through my slides to get a basic understanding of language specific full text searching: Language-Specific and Multilingual Full-Text Searching
- Install Apache Solr Multilingual and Apache Solr Config Generator and (some of) their sub-modules (in various order)
- Configure Apache Solr Multilingual in different ways and try the search
- Enable / disable different languages