Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
1. Images in posts should have the ability to have captions.
2. WYSIWYG: When the image is floated left/right, the caption should move along with it.
3. WYSIWYG: The user should be able to click the caption and start typing in it.
4. Drupal themers should have the ability to override the styling of the caption. The caption should look identical both inside and outside the WYSIWYG.
5. When the permission to have captions is removed from the text format being used, the images should still be displayed (and floated), just the caption should be missing.
At the Aloha Editor + Spark sprint, we implemented points 1, 2, 3 (bug fixes still needed), 4 (partially: the AE plug-in supports it already, we still need to leverage it), 5 (partially: the AE plug-in stores the caption in a
This will be implemented as part of.